LMHI Congress 2011 in New Delhi: Homeopathy for Public Health
1 - 4 December 2011• New Delhi, India • Sirifort Auditorium
The 66th World Homoeopathic Congress 2011 will offer an exciting congress programme covering the entire scope of the speciality. The theme of the congress is "Homoeopathy for Public Health". The congress promises a lot of learning and awareness on Homoeopathy and how it can make a difference in the public health scenario. A state-of-the-art Trade Exhibition is held concurrent to the congress for showcasing the various aspects and trends of Homeopathy and it offers great exposure and opportunity to network with key professionals in the field from across the globe.
Topics of the LMHI Congress 2011 in New Delhi
- Public health initiatives in Homeopathy
- Government policies of Homeopathy around the world
- Basic research in homeopathy - scope and limitations
- Homeopathy for "Healty Mother & Happy Child"
- Clinical stiúdies of Homeopathy - RCT, Meta-analysis, etc.
- Success stories highlighting various prescribing techniques
- Quality control of Homeopathic drugs - GMP
- Human Pathogenetic Trials (HPTs) - planning & protocol
- Homeopathy in Dentistry, Veterinaran science, Agro-Homeopathy, etc
- Open topics
Congress Website: www.liga2011.in
The scientific sessions will take place at Sirifort Auditorium, New Delhi, India. Registration of delegates will start on 30 November 2011 onwards and you may collect your Badges, Kit Bag, Ticket for Social function and other conference material. Simultaneous translation in English, French, Spanish and German will be provided at all Scientific Sessions in main hall. World class audio-video facilities are available in the Congress venue for presentation purpose. Participants are particularly required to be punctual at the Scientific Sessions.
Exhibition stalls of various Homoeopathic Concerns will be on view at the designated area in the Sirifort Complex.
Click here to download the programme schedule.