A. Composition:Nine secretaries, including the General Secretary.
- General Secretary
- Administration of the association
- Preparation and execution of the meetings, including drafting of the Minutes to be forwarded to the National Vice Presidents
- Correspondence with the national institutional members
- Secretary for Homœopathic Research
- Promotion of high-quality scientific homœopathic research worldwide
- Promotion of exchange of results of homœopathic research
- Promotion of guidelines for remedy provings
- Secretary for Education
- Inventory of homœopathic educational programs worldwide
- Development and promotion of basic teaching standards in homœopathy
- Secretary of Public Relations
- Promotion of favorable attitude toward homœopathy worldwide
- Promotion of integration of homœopathy in primary and secondary health care
- Promotion of the LMHI as the global organization representative for all legally authorized professionals working in the field of homœopathy
- Secretary of the LMHI Newsletter
- Compilation of reports about the development of homœopathy worldwide
- Selection of such information useful to the LMHI Membership
- Editing and preparation of the LMHI Newsletter for publication
- Secretary for Archives
- Filing of the Minutes of the Annual Meetings and of the papers presented at the various congresses
- Compilation, sorting and filing of all LMHI correspondence
- Collaboration with the librarian at the premises wherein the LMHI Archives are housed
- / 8. / 9. Secretaries for Pharmacy, Veterinary Surgeons, Dental Surgeons
- Management of homœopathic matters in relation to their respective science and profession
Function: A permanent link between International Council and the national homœopathic organizations, he/she is a voting member of the Council. Assistant National Vice President is nonvoting.
Election: Nominated by the respective country’s national homœopathic professional organization(s), the licensed homœopathic medical doctor is elected by the International Council, which meets annually.
Term: Three years. Eligible for re-election.